Trail ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckin-Bronco

Reaction score
some of us from the southeast should get together one weekend theres a lot of offroad parks around here, weve got land between the lakes right by the tennessee kentucky line north of clarksville, tellico somewhere in north carolina, wheelin in the country in columbia tennessee, and jellico somewhere in TN, and im sure yall know more in the southeast so we should find one thats 2-5 hours away from everyone down here and have a ride for a day or two.

swampthing

Reaction score
If there is anyone up in the new jersey and surround area that are really into wheeling about once a month a couple of me and my buddies get together and go back into state forest for a day and ride the trails. And also in the summer there is a mud jamboree in hammonton out on a farm with a couple mud bogs for stock trucks, a mud bog for a little bigger than stock and a mud bog for guys up on 44's and up. Its a lot of fun out there.

abesblue95

Reaction score
wheelin in the country in columbia tennessee,
15933[/snapback]

witc is in summertown,tn which is pretty close to columbia...

some of us from fullsizebronco.com are going the first weekend in march. if you havent ever been there, its a great facility, something for everyone, has a garage, its own kitchen for burgers and what not. check out their website: www.wheelininthecountry.com

atcnut

Reaction score
If there is anyone up in the new jersey and surround area that are really into wheeling about once a month a couple of me and my buddies get together and go back into state forest for a day and ride the trails. And also in the summer there is a mud jamboree in hammonton out on a farm with a couple mud bogs for stock trucks, a mud bog for a little bigger than stock and a mud bog for guys up on 44's and up. Its a lot of fun out there.
17128[/snapback]

i live in jersey(hammonton) i would like to know if you can e-mail me with date and times of your trips to the pines? and also for the boggin on the farm. i roll in a 73 bronco 302 roller motor sitting on 33/15.5 boggers. thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23