Swampers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stinger

Reaction score
What do you all think of the new LTB Swampers? They look pretty good just wish they came in 35's but i am probably going to try a set of the 33's when i wear out the 33's i have now.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
sswamper_tsl_ltb-200.jpg

They look pretty good just wondering how good they wear tho.

If they weat same as the boggers Id choose these

interco_tsl_bogger-200.jpg

I heard the TSL radial and ssr series were good for a both on and off road tires

ssr_sswamper_radial-200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

stinger

Reaction score
I am not to worried about wear dont really run on the street that much except to get there and back from the play grounds. That is why i have 2 sets of rims and tires one set street and the others off-road tires, and 2 spares that are kinda wore out mudders . i had a set of the SSR's they shook the front end to pieces in about 60 miles . 4 ball joints , pivot bushings, radius arm bushings and 2 tie rods. I set them on the corner in front of the house with a sign FREE must take them all!!!!!!

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I've ran some of those Swampers.

I loved the Radials becasue they were quiet on road and did very well off road. When airing down the tread would spread out and be soft enough to form to ever rock or obstacle. Awesome traction and soft ride but can break axles easy. I then found the side walls can tear & bubble easy. After blowing 3 I purchased some boggers. They were great but on side hills it wanted to drive sideways or slide off the trail. Plus they are a rough ride on pavement. I sold them for some SX's and they work the best so far off road but not well on road. Its a rough ride like the boggers becasue the tread blocks are wide apart and its a biasply tire. They don't seem to slip around like the boggers. I also got them sipped for more traction. Perhaps this has soemthing to do with it.

My friend has the SSR's and he likes them. Good on and off road but he isn't ******* the rig like I am so who knows how the side walls are...

The Good Year MTR's aren't what everyone thought either.

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
So what tires are easier on gas mileage, cost, and at least do alright in mud? Looking to get some 32"s and don't know what to get.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I like the new BFG MT's, they work well on and off road. If you are getting a larger tire than 33's then go swampers.

dblue351

Reaction score
I used to run SSR's but the kept looseing sidewalls. I currently have boggers and i love them offroad, but they are a PITA on the street.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23