Roll Over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
Sell it to some other poor sucker?

Actually, make sure the tires are at their proper inflation, don't overload it, drive it sensibly, and increase the track width - but w/o wheel spacers, or wheels with too little backspacing

kikenhorse

Motor Man
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind the best and easiest thing to do is to increase the tread. This is easily done by getting a set of wheels with a greater offset,that is they stick out past the fenders further. This lowers the center of gravity for the vehicle and makes it less likely to tip or rollover.

racerbo836

Reaction score
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy

kikenhorse

Motor Man
Reaction score
Hey Grannywagon. [-X

Here is a page that will help you understand the roll over prob.. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just found it and I pass it along.. The problem is called Friction Roll.

This page will not help you solve it but you will better understand the prob.

I tink its called edumication? Ain't it? :-B

Web Page www.e-z.net/~ts/bronco.htm

Old Kikenhorse.

clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

Manimal

Reaction score
BIIs are more likely to roll when on stock 205 tires. Put a set of bigger tires on and they instantly become more stable. Besides, it's pretty hard to roll 'em unless you drive it like a Viper, or try to make a 90-degree turn in reverse at 15mph.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23