Performer Carb And Performer Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saint351

Reaction score
While im picking up my carb tomorrow and will soon be buying a intake from seabronco. Anyone know what kinda power gains i should be looking at with the combination of a edlebrock performer 600cfm carb and a performer aluminum intake on a 351 **. I know that the carberauter is going to make a huge difference compared to my old one that must be robbing honestley about 20hp because of how big of a pile it is.

saint351

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
The stock HP is about 210, and you can get up to 400 HP with the right carb, intake, heads, cam and headers according to Edelbrock. I think the biggest improvement you are making is to the intake manifold, as you will clear up a good 50% of all that vacuum hose mess up front. My best guess is about 25-30 more HP with the carb and intake swap. look at changing the cam and heads if you want a real beast, but don't get carried away! If you don't have an Edelbrock catalog, just get a free one from their website. Oh yeah, the stock "holley Bomb" on the 351W H.O. is tough to deal with, so you are doing right by replacing it!!!

Engine specs

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj