panama city

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCFindley

Reaction score
I just found this post and I know the reply is late but you have some of the best wheeling in the country right near you.

Where they dug up the intra-coastal waterway there are giant dunes of sugar sand that are accessable from HWY 98. The dunes themselves are Core of Eng land and were open last time I was there. (been a few years.) Go to google maps look at the sat photos and pick a road to get to them.

If you drive towards Fort Walton then you have Eglin AFB reservation much of which is open if you have a permit. (Rec permits are free but are one day at a time.) Buy a fishing or hunting permit and they are good for a year and give you access tothe whole place for a year. The management office for the whole thing is in Nicevill FL.

There is a 4x4 park in Brooklyn AL called boggs and boulders about 100 miles from you. I think its like 800 acres of anything you might want to do.

Cheers,

JC

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar