Overhead Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjbronco

Reaction score
Ive been looking at tuffy products and looking inot building my own. I have the dimensions and everything. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever built their own?

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
I thought it was someone talking about the article in September/October's issue of Bronco driver. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, I just got this issue today and they talk about installing one out of a '99 Explorer. This issue alone would be $5, but you can get a 1-year, 6-issue subscription for $19, or $29 with a shirt. I don't have our scanner, since my brother took it, or I'd scan it off for you. It has all the wiring and some pics of how he did it shown. He spent like $50 for the console off of eBay, and $18 for a part, but I'm sure you can get a console cheaper. Lemme know if you just want me to ad some highlights of the article for you.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula