New Used Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdana

Reaction score
Hi Bronco lovers and others,

Just bought a used (1988) Bronco Eddie Bauer Edition as a second vehicle to use for a few months before I bought my (newer) truck. You know the story, finances and all of that.

Anyway I find that the lady I bought the Bronco from has put about $4000 into the vehicle over the past six years with the intention of running it forever. Don't know the reasons for the change of plans but she sold it to me for a decent price. I would like to resell the vehicle for a few more $$$ so I can buy my pickup.

The Bronco II is a 1988. Body is nearly perfect no rust but some scrapes on driver's side door as a result of a parking lot deal. Color is red over tan/white lower stripe. Interior is beige with felt coverings, walnut burl dash, Sony after-market radio with removable control panel (sounds nice) and very clean. New transmission ($2100) in 2001, new windshield, and tie rod ends recently. She gave me the repair stuff. Has not been off road often as far as I can see. Good tires. Underneath no dents and no rust. It has passed Virginia inspection in 9/03 and been driven less than 1000 miles since then.

Since this is not the vehicle I would like to have I am thinking of selling it for something north of $2500. Any comments from the readership? I may be contacted at [email protected] or 301-434-8655.

Gunner

Reaction score
oooooo the deal was sounding so good right up untill the bronco II part. i am not putting them down they just arent something that i like. but if it is in that good a shape then you shouldnt have a problem getting that much for it.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj