My Radius Arm Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
Ok, so I just had the shop replace my radius arm bushings. Turned out that the plate that the arm bolts to was broken, and by broken, I mean it had a big ass hole in it. He replaced the hardware on both sides as well, it came to around 200 dollars. I thought that was pretty reasonable. What a diff in the truck!

Raven

Reaction score
yea it makes a big differance. btw where you on lakeshore drive thursday around 7pm or so .. lol thouhgt I saw a bronco that looks like yours as I was turning on to lakeshore going down to the park.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
It sounds like the bushings were way overdue for replacing. If you let'em go too long being worn out, the mounts will get ruined. $200 parts & labor is about right. Have the alignment checked, too, if the shop didn't do that for you.

Juice

Reaction score
dude i'm willing to bet that it was the passenger side thatwas broke, they alwys seem to. if it was, then 200 is way pricy. the part cost me like 30 bucks from the dealership, and took me like a half an hour to put on. the drivers side on the other hand is fiveted on, so it takes a little more work, but still 200 sounds high to me. but hey, its fixed, and you never had to get dirty

kelly

Reaction score
my 93 had the passenger side go out because it sits right in front of the cat and the heat broke it down over time. i spent about the same amount which included alignment. the guy at the tire shop suggested if redo my exhaust to move the cat back so its not right next to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph