my 95 bronco xlt 5.0 5- speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
thanks there american racing i cant decide if im gunna keep them when i do my lift and tires i was thinking about geting some procomp alloys in black and chrome. what u think?

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
I know a guy who would buy them for a really good deal LOL, To be honest when it came to pick rims for mine it was between those and the Enkie's I have on, I wound up with the Enkie's on a VERY good deal. Another rim I love is the " Gambler" I believe its made by AR as well. fFh2I7hfsFxpAkSu8qEhRvuoiXgC.jpg These are kind of narrow but the wide ones look bad @$$

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
my top came with the top when i bought it and im not exactly sure how the buttons are in but i think they are riveted but they break all the time,lol not really sure where to buy the top thought try jbg or ebay.

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
yea thats what everyone says, but when i bought it the guy said he couldnt sell it because nobody wanted a stick , i dunno why, lol

89Bronco58

Reaction score
i think a stick shift bronco would be fun, but get very very annoying offroad

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
well its a lot of fun whenever u drive it but i have only driven it offroad in like small spots and like beaches , no serious wheeling yet but so far i have not had any problems or have been annoyed with the stickshift

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
this one is from last week it was like 20 degrees out and we went to the local sand pits for a couple of hours and all the mudd and dirt was frozen solid onto my truck and it was literaly everywhere but u cant really tell from that picture,and so we had to scrape the ice off the lights with a knife just to get home later that night,it was fun though,lol

muddy.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke