my 92 XLT trail beater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ocalabronco

Reaction score
OP
OP
O

ocalabronco

Reaction score
snorkel and lots of skinny pedal. i got too much exhaust backpressure and she stalled out though. had to flush the water out of the motor

OP
OP
O

ocalabronco

Reaction score
it wasnt completely locked. it would turn 1/4 turn and stop, so i just pulled them and flushed her out. same motor still runs real good now

Bronco Mike

Reaction score
Very Cool! Glad to hear there was no long lasting/permanent damage.

Yes, some good lookin' pics there!

Broncoguy09

Reaction score
i have a 92 ford bronco fullsize with the 302 5.0L V-8, and it has a 4 inch lift(rancho) and it has 33x12.50R15LT firestone A/T tires and i was wondering that when ford put axles in 4x4 rigs in the 90's they used a TTB - IFS solid axle which i think would not be great if the buyer or owner is into the ********* wheelin or trailing. It also has no front leaf springs just shocks and springs. which would give you a more soft ride but when it comes to *** holes and every big hole you'd feel it and possible bottom out which i have several times. i am asking for assistance or help on finding a solid axle swap and suggestions on what i should do? and where i get it and installed? i also have the stock Ford 8.8" rear. should i upgrade that to a Ford 9"

Rednek

Reaction score
I got me a 92 w/ 351w 5.8L **** cepek 6" lift 37" mud grapplers, RV cam, ****** aero exhaust system, alpine radio. its badass.

nice ride.

hey you know how a stock bronco air system has that little rectangular deal right under the front of the hood that goes to a round tube that goes to the air filter box? is there anything wrong with mudding with that still there? please pm me. anyone.

is there anything i need to worry about going mudding with a basically stock engine?pm pls

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke