Looking For Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hiboy ford

Reaction score
looking for GOOD shift linkage for column shift for customer; customer will not settle for floor shifter any ideas!

thanks HBF

Ziggy

Reaction score
Junkyard, check the Ford pick ups as they share the same body style and parts as the 78-79 Bronco. Or go to;

Broncograveyard.com

LMCtrucks.com

DennisCarpenter.com

STLKIKN

Reaction score
If you are looking for 66-77 Bronco parts, contact "Maritime Mudder" here on the board, he is wrecking a couple of them and has some good parts available.

OP
OP
H

hiboy ford

Reaction score
thanks for the tips parts are for 76 bronco will try to contact maritime mudder

STLKIKN

Reaction score
I e-mailed him for ya... he should show his ugly mug in the next day or so....

ps

Hi Jamie.

maritime mudder

Reaction score
ugly mug????? [-X ever look in a mirror??
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

Thanks for the plug, but i have no shifter stuff right now. just sold the last one a few weeks ago. I have a line on a couple that I may be getting in a week or so. I'll let ya know if there are any good parts on them.

Dons67

Reaction score
New to the forum. Sort of inherited a mostly stock '67. Previous owner had replaced the 6 cylinder with a 302 then quit working on it. 20 years later it came to me. Trying to get it running as inexpensively as possible to make sure all is OK before sinking more money. Engine is now running.

In addition to switching engines, he was going to go with a floor shifter. Trying to go back to the original column shifter but, unfortunately, he must have gotten rid of the linkage. Other than the above recommendations, any other places to look?

Thanks for any help!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke