Install Power Steering In 72

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quadrajetnut

Reaction score
I am putting a 393 and AOD in my 72. It did not previously have power steering. I have purchased a power steering kit from James Duff, but I'm confused as to how it is put together. I didn't recieve any instructions with the kit, and don't have another bronco to look at . I need to see a picture of how the brackets support the pump and tank that are included with my James Duff kit. I contacted James Duff and asked a sales rep if he could help me, and recieved a cold response. I purchased the kit about 3 years ago, and have not had time to work on it till now. The rep from James Duff said he would send me instructions but failed to do so. I would appreciate help in this matter.

thanks, quadrajetnut

Wildturkey

Reaction score
Do you have the bolt-on setup or the F-100 gearbox?I have installed a few factory and after market kits and will try to help and can send pics of how the brackets mount if you need them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula