Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grannywagon

Reaction score
I have a popping sound inside my 88 BII when you are in travel and open a window and close it you hear a loud pop, even when you hit a bump. I was told it was the roof supports. But did not give any information on how to fit it. Any suggestions would help.

fordan

Reaction score
when the window is open it creates a vacuum which pulls the roof panel down.when u shut the door after stopping or the inside pressure changes the roof panel pops back up, making a pop.at least that's what my 86 does.

racerbo836

Reaction score
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy

Manimal

Reaction score
Common problem with the Baby Broncos. Here's the solution: with the headliner removed, there are two roof support bars. They sag over time, and don't support the roof properly. You can either A) inject some foam insulation between these bars and the roof B) hammer the supports back up so that they are flush with the roof.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23