Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Granny Wagon

Reaction score
Where Can you get a air intake for a bronco II 2.9 V6. Or can you make one, and out of what. It is a 1988 and is automatic 4x4.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordan

Reaction score
Where Can you get a air intake for a bronco II 2.9 V6. Or can you make one, and out of what. It is a 1988 and is automatic 4x4.
I have an 86 bii and what I did was measure the hose wher it connects to the air intake box and look at k&n filters.com and find the size and shape filter I wanted, called my parts house and ordered it. then i took out the airbox, leaving the fresh air duct in place to pull outside air to the filter, and modified a battery box (like for a boat battery),andmade a heat shield for the filter to sit in.Hope this helps...

monty06

Reaction score
go to www.therangerstation.com and check out ram air for 2.9's

i have ram air on my b2 87 eb 4x4 a4ld with k&n air filter not the cone type

i kept the stock air box but modified it

or you can fina dodge neon cold air intake it's a direct bolt on to your b2 or ranger

dodge neon intake 1995 the one piece kind not the two piece.

yusuebronko2_86

Reaction score
you can fina dodge neon cold air intake it's a direct bolt on to your b2 or ranger dodge neon intake 1995 the one piece kind  not the two piece.

11959[/snapback]

seriously?!!! :huh: :blink:

that's somethin' interesting to know! :)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat