Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 29, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 389 views
jeff_macon said: I removed my instrument cluster to reattach a needle that fell off the oil pressure gauge and the backing that has the readings on it came off on 2 of the other gauges so I decided ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 2 posts * 173 views
Hardsun said: I have a 1990 Bronco 5.0 manual trans. I have been having a no start condition with the spout connector in, when I remove it, engine starts. Can anyone tell me what the voltage ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 21 posts * 1,058 views
miesk5 said: Yo H, DTC 25 Knock Sensor not tested (KOER); ignore if not pinging Knock not sensed during dynamic test. Key On Engine Off MAF sensor was greater than 0.7 volts with engine off. ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 224 views
RR-Texas said: So I've only checked with one parts store, no throttle body through auto parts. Individual stated they only show the mounting gasket. Just aftermarket performance Jegs etc I guess ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 312 views
chrlsful said: during 1 of the BS 'bust cycles' our economy goes thru i used my car for income. I brought a local mini mart owner (trans national citizen) to his swearing in ceremony (10 yrs ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 639 views
johnnyreb said: I switched out the original and put Warner in. It was easier then the originals putting back in. I have NOT had the chance to try them out yet. HOPEFULLY soon though. Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 9 posts * 777 views
johnnyreb said: Your welcome. I,ll try and get my niece to take a picture of one and get it posted. It might be the same . Read more >>
June 26, 2021 * 20 posts * 1,190 views
johnnyreb said: Mine are just like them. I also notice the tab that goes on the sliding window--where the two small gray round knobs are--also have the part you pull the window back is missing. ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 42 posts * 3,057 views
Tiha said: I have not run into the diode before that I remember, but I do know this. Diodes do not regulate voltage. They stop flow. Voltage will only flow one direction through a diode, ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 31 posts * 1,017 views
johnnyreb said: My 78 Custom has them. . I had it for a good while before I even noticed them. I have all the new rubber for both of my bronco. Just the topper rubber will break the bank, Two ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...