Hello Everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this site . Everything looks pretty cool . I am located in western Michigan . I have many broncos and parts and also have everything set up for powdercoating which ive been doing alot of lately . Ill get a pic on here of my baby soon its wasnt built for mud just sand and show but I have others to get dirty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope to make some new friends here

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
OH YEAH lol forgot about that it is a 91 body with a 96 front clip on it . Painted dark spiral grey . all suspension is powdercoated blue and yellow 39/18/16.5 mickey thompsons , Dana 60 full floater rear with 5:13 and detroit locker , Dana 44 TTB front with parts from a nasty C word to make it eight lug but they say dana on them so its ok . It has a detroit true trac with 5:13 . 351 W , motorsport svo heads , Nitrous cheater kit , E4OD tranny with stand alone controller from Bauman engineering . 6 inch superlift suspension kit with extended radious arms and super runner steering kit , And 3 inch body lift . Hmmmm wouldnt let me put pic on ill work on it

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj