Hello Everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jayjay

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I desided to see what this site was all about seems pretty informative and fun. But anyway, I bought a 67 bronco about a month ago, the car is extremely straight, no dents or rust and looks really good. When I got it the engine sounded and ran strong but the brakes were ****** and it drove like a covered wagon. So, it went to the shop and it has been there for a month. I think I get it soon and so far my bill is 5,300! (pretty sweet) They pretty much rebuilt my whole front end with stablizers, new bushings, shocks on the dana 44 I have up front. They also rebuilt my exaust with new bad ass headers, rebuilt my booster, put in new Driveline drive shafts, among other things. But the bottem line is, I just want to enjoy it, take it out for my weekend cruiser and I have not got to do that yet. So Im looking forward to learning more things about the bronco world and I hope to share some of my experiences with you guys!

Jayjay

P.S. I created a gallery and plan on adding many more pics once I get the truck back with all the new great fab that has gotten added. My truck is gonna be one mean machine!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! The Early Broncos (EB's) are great machines!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls