Hello All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOOKER

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Got a 86 full size w/302(EFI). Payed 500 for it in pretty bad shape. Replaced engine and attempting to replace most everything to get to brand new shape. Looking for 4"lift. Who's got the best? Where do I find a good selection on tire's and rims? Where do I find the CHEAPEST electronic fan? Bonco seems to get a little hot when setting in traffic. I believe it is because of the fan(and the way I drive it). Have 31 inch tires on now w/no lift. I do get some rubbing when pullin U-turns and turning hard. If I replace very old Radiator should I go w/new stock or aftermarket? If I go w/aftermarket where do I find good one? That's pretty much it for now, but I know there will be more later.

Gunner

Reaction score
i got one word for where i find everything i am looking for on my bronco or anything for that matter it is "GOOGLE". but the site that pops up the most is jcwhitney.com. hope it works out for you.

Jes4Kix

Reaction score
Welcome Looker,

Big amen to Google and JC Whitney; here is a site for wheel and tire combo's, lift kits and Lots of other stuff.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/

if your cooling system is good and functioning, check your thermostat and swap it out with one that opens at a lower temperature.

Jes4Kix

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj