Gas Guage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ligo

Reaction score
I have a 1970 Bronco. My sending units and wiring is fine but my gas guage is faulty. Someone please give me some sources that I can contact to find one.

J

jasper

are you looking fo an aftermarket gauge or a stock fuel gauge

68sport

Reaction score
You might save some money by buying a new gauge cluster on EBay. They always have a few. Also check your sending unit and wiring, I had a bad sending unit and a bad connection on mine. I just bought a new float from Jeff's and rebuilt my old one. Now it works great!

Past_Miner

Reaction score
You may also want to cruise through a salvage yard that has some old trucks in it. The standard '61-'66 F series pickups had the same instrument cluster as the EB. Usually, the cluster for one of these trucks is practically worthless to a yard operator while one from an EB is overpriced. I have never regretted having a complete spare cluster around.

B

BRONCO CRAZY

Depending on the amount you want to spend. The old truck cluster is a good way to go. You can check the cluster in the truck with two D cell batteries. If you need information on how this is done E mail me at [email protected].

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23