Fuel Tank Filler Hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4f150

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get the rubber fuel filler neck hose that runs from the metal filler neck to the gas tank. I have a 79 F250 with dual tanks and the angle for the hose is terrible and it is old and dry rotted and i can only put in about $1 at a time at the gas station because it is all twisted up. Do you know where i can get this or any other solutions. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

thanks

Jason

4xfan78

Reaction score
You guys are probably tired of hearing of this but if you order a LMC TRUCK magazine from www.lmctruck.com they have every thing that you can think of for almost any year bronco or pickup that was made.They might be a little high on there prices but they arethe only ones that have the hard to find stuff(if you want it new).

nhp

Reaction score
I brought a piece 2ft long yesterday at car quest was made by gates for fuel.

NHP

Ziggy

Reaction score
Most auto parts stores carry fuel filler hose and charge you by the foot. I recommend not using radiator hose as it is not made to handle fuel. Fuel will cause the hose to swell and turn gooey.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK