Front End Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jenovasubject

Reaction score
hello everyone, i am new to the forum and i have a 1980 ford bronco on 33's. this by far is one of the more superb vehicles that i have owned. well, anyways, down to business. my problem that i have with my bronco is the front end. the wheels are turned inward and i don't know how to remedy this problem. the passenger side is more inward than the driver side. i would really appreciate it if i could get a cure to my ailment.

thanks,

jenovasubject

bluesman17

Spam Terminator
Reaction score
an alignment might help or it could be wheel bearings and/or ball joints. jack it up so the front tires are off and try and wiggle it up and down (ball joints) then try and wiggle it left and right (wheel bearing) if theres play you probably need new ones along with an alignment.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
If the wheels are pushed in at the top then its ball joints or wheelbearings.

Mild lifts require a ball joint shim that levels the wheel.

If its pointing inwards like its toed in then adjust the tie rods. You can use a tape measure to get semi accurate my measuring from center tread to center tread.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph