Engine Ran Great All Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Well looks like the water cross over on the back of the intake worked great.

The engine never got above 190* and it was 90* in the shade. :D/

There weren't many rigs out there over the weekend so we actually got to play on the rocks all weekend. Last time there were over 50 tube framed buggies allowing no room for us small time guys.

Unfortunately all the good footage is on video and I need to see if I can get it onto the computer. My other camera has a small CD that records all the video. Makes it easy just slpappin itnto the CD drive and I can watch but its not working. Anyone know how to do it with a standard tape style? I'm sure I need a special cord.

Here's a few still shots of the area, probably not photos you want to see but here they are anyway incase you are interested in the terrain plus its different.

Naches_001.jpg

Naches_003.jpg

Naches_004.jpg

Naches_005.jpg

Naches_006.jpg

Naches_008.jpg

Naches_009.jpg

Naches_014.jpg

Seabronc

Reaction score
Well looks like the water cross over on the back of the intake worked great.The engine never got above 190* and it was 90* in the shade.  :D/

24266[/snapback]

Hey, glad to hear that. Loos like you had a lot of fun.

Good luck,

:)>-

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Wow..! 90deg. in Wash. ..?

Must'a been a bit ****** as well.

Those buggies are something huh..? They make it look too easy...!

Dun'no ... I still prefer driving to an area & runn'n some tough trails & driving home.

We went out & played on some sandstone pillars, etc. a while back & after 15 min. or so, I got bored & wanted to move on.

Good to see the eng. is cool'n better,

Bob

silicon_bronco

Reaction score
If your video cam has iLink you can get a cable from you local store like CompUSA, Best Buy, etc.

If not you would need a video card for your computer and then you could use standard video cables from you camera to vid card..

You may also need software as well..

I would need to more about your cpu set up.

hope this helps some what?

ps.

Looks as if you had a great time....

OP
OP
Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Naches, WA is located in Eastern Washington on the other side of the mountains from say Seattle. E. Wash Gets hot and dry in summer, cold/dry with snow for winter. Kinda like desert conditions. In the mountain areas where we were is mostly mountain forest with occational openings like the above photos.

There are even Sand Dunes further east. Its totally different from the West side where we do most of our wheeling. The West side gets humid in the summer. We still see the 90's and even 100 for a few days every summer. So the mud does dry out for a bit.

I'm going to get my user guide out for the video camera. Its only 2 years old so i'm sure I have the correct components, just got to find them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23