Efi For Early Bronco With 302

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC Bronco Fan

Reaction score
Have any of you replaced your carb with an EFI unit? Considering this upgrade and wondered how difficult it would be and whether any of you have suggestions on the best setup.

74 Bronco w/302 ci engine

69 Bronco

I have a 69 Bronco that is injected. The easy way is to find a Mustang or other that you can get cheap that has the motor and computer, then just swappe. This way will take some time. Or you can buy an after market kit but you may not be happy.

amcabbott

Reaction score
:-B I agree with "69 Bronco" that the mustang (or any crown vic pick up lincoln ect) would work it is a ton of work wiring it up all the neet little things ogygen sensor map sensor air charge air intake wiring harness ect ,ect don't get me wrong it can be done just very timely. the aftermarket kit is a little costly i put one on a dodge 318 ran great and was a realy simple bolt on kit from carter called projection but it cost about $900.00. good luck.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23