East Texas Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

etxshadow

Reaction score
Hello folks glad to find this site. I started mine in 97, all under carriage complete. Now i need some seats so i can drive! :))

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the ZONE!!
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' /> the buckets in mine are not standard Bronco issue. They were in it when i baught it. I am told that they are Cougar seats mounted on Bronco tracks. You should ber able to find something cool to put in it. How about some pictures.

Good Luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
E

etxshadow

Reaction score
82 She's started as a family ride, till she started costing $$$$! Then Ma said she wanted a dependable ride I got my truck. Its been a few years and a couple C notes but We have a hole new truck minus body and some seats :)) . Kept the truck stock minus a few modes, New top end w/ dual plain intake, 600 cfm carb, 3" lift and 33,12s. So how do i put my truck up in the corner like guys that is cool!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
That little pic is called an "avatar", and you can get it to show up by going to "my controls". My only advice would be to take your time and do lots of research when restoring the 82. It has been 4 years since I bought my 84 Bronco and has taken 3 years of hard work to get to this point. I ain't done yet!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23