Connecticut get together

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncobob58

Reaction score
We should have a bronco get together in Connecticut.Find like a common meeting spot (dunkin donuts or something like that) agree on a time and place to meet.I used to belong to the Connecticut power stroke diesel club but now it is mainly as the name says DIESELS ,don't get me wrong they're a nice bunch of guys and fun to hang out with but we don't really have a lot in common with vehicles except for one member.It would be cool to find out how many members from the area there are and talk in person about our trucks and see each others trucks.Just a thought put out there since I see so many members from our small state of connecticut on here.

stusainte

Reaction score
I'm from westfield Ma. but I would like to hook up with people close to me Ma ,Ct, Miss the old days when we would cruise down to the Berlin TPKE to race and hang out with Mucle car owners I'm not sure how many Bronco owners are around the area but think it would be a cool idea let me know

pntbllrules53

Reaction score
that sounds like something we should do. we should find out who is interested and where they are, that way we can decide where to meet.

who is interested in a get together???

OP
OP
B

broncobob58

Reaction score
I'm from westfield Ma. but I would like to hook up with people close to me Ma ,Ct, Miss the old days when we would cruise down to the Berlin TPKE to race and hang out with Mucle car owners I'm not sure how many Bronco owners are around the area but think it would be a cool idea let me know
I used to hang out on the berlin turnpike in the '90s, it used to be fun,haven't been up there at night in awhile(I live in a shoreline town) although last time I went up there at night I think it was about four years ago on a weekend night in the summer and it was dead,a few imports,a couple musclecars, and police everywhere up and down the pike.I'll have to check it out this summer.I used to work in Enfield Ct for my uncle in 05 and once in awhile I would go to longmeadow and springfield Mass with my bronco.

OP
OP
B

broncobob58

Reaction score
that sounds like something we should do. we should find out who is interested and where they are, that way we can decide where to meet.
who is interested in a get together???
So far you live the closest to me,I'm always in west haven a matter of fact I was just there tonight hanging out at bradley point.I met one other member from broncozone before.If you see a black and silver 89 bronco cruising around west haven it's probably me, although I've seen a few other broncos around there including a very rare centurion.I might be down at bradley point saturday night.I'll see if i can get maybe a sunday morning set up a time and a place and I'll leave directions on here for whomever wants to go.That may work providing we don't get kicked out of where we are .I'll have to scope a place out.

stusainte

Reaction score
BroncoBob I was down there in the late 80's and 90's would cruise down there with about 10 to 20 muscle cars but got to the point the cops wouldn't even let us get past were ******* is now at the north end of the tpke was great times though It would be cool to get together if its maybe around there or if anyone is up my area Westfield/ Springfield Ma Let me know

OP
OP
B

broncobob58

Reaction score
BroncoBob I was down there in the late 80's and 90's would cruise down there with about 10 to 20 muscle cars but got to the point the cops wouldn't even let us get past were ******* is now at the north end of the tpke was great times though It would be cool to get together if its maybe around there or if anyone is up my area Westfield/ Springfield Ma Let me know
Yeah I know it started getting tough to hang out there at night,cops would usually look for any violation they could and forget about sitting in your car they would ask you to either go inside or leave(at McDonalds or d&d).I guess it worked because when I went back years later it was dead up there on a friday night.One of my favorites was the hartford drive-in theater but from what I hear they tore that down so they could put up townhouses.Sometime this summer maybe I'll take a ride up there to check things out.

stusainte

Reaction score
Yea those were the days I use to run down there in my 68 GTX Had the 440 super comandoe And had some 60 studded snows I would throw on and smoke the tires and the sparks would fly till the cops confiscated them AAAUUHHGG But would still like to hook up if we can figure out a meeting place

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
We should have a bronco get together in Connecticut.Find like a common meeting spot (dunkin donuts or something like that) agree on a time and place to meet.I used to belong to the Connecticut power stroke diesel club but now it is mainly as the name says DIESELS ,don't get me wrong they're a nice bunch of guys and fun to hang out with but we don't really have a lot in common with vehicles except for one member.It would be cool to find out how many members from the area there are and talk in person about our trucks and see each others trucks.Just a thought put out there since I see so many members from our small state of connecticut on here.
I gotta weekend house in the the Poconos (P.A.). Its beautiful as heck up here. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow Bronco owners to go riding (4x4 or snowmobiling, etc.) Let me know what ya think.

jthorngate3

Reaction score
Looks like nobody has checked this for quite a while, but I thought I would show some interest in bronco club business here in CT. I'm pretty new to the area, and having some guys to meet up with would be greatly appreciated. I'm from CO, and to be totally honest, this place is killing me so far.

koontreeguy

Reaction score
I'm from Westfield too!! you ever wheel off 202 going towards Holyoke on the range ??

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke