Complete your setup with Overland Roof Top Tent + Spring Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARiD

Reaction score
overland-promo-6.jpg

For overland adventures, life on the road, or just an elevated and more comfortable campout experience, a rooftop tent is a perfect accessory. Get the most from your outdoor experience with the Overland Nomadic 2 Roof Top Tent!

Made from the finest materials to ensure that nothing gets in between you and your adventure, this rooftop tent is the best choice for your long Overlanding trips. It provides unparalleled weather protection to make sure you stay dry and comfortable no matter what mother nature throws your way. All of the necessary hardware is included for simple no-hassle installation to most roof racks.

From now and till April 30, 2022, you have a great opportunity to save up to $200 on Overland products! Don’t wait and shop now at the best prices! Prices are already reduced.

Overland® - Nomadic 2 Extended Dark Gray Roof Top Tent

18029936.jpg

18029936-4.jpg

18029936-5.jpg

18029936-9.jpg

shp-nw-frm.png

Features:

• Marine Grade 600D Rip-Stop Polyester Cotton Canvas Water Proof Body
  • 420D Polyester Oxford Waterproof Rain Fly
  • 110g Fade-less Gaze Breathable Windows
  • 3" High Density Foam Mattress with Quilted Cotton Cover
  • Insulated Base, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
  • Tubular Telescoping Ladder
  • Six Built In Storage Pockets
  • Storage Loft
  • Power Bank Pouch
  • Hand Held LED Light

johnnyreb

Reaction score
View attachment 29719

For overland adventures, life on the road, or just an elevated and more comfortable campout experience, a rooftop tent is a perfect accessory. Get the most from your outdoor experience with the Overland Nomadic 2 Roof Top Tent!

Made from the finest materials to ensure that nothing gets in between you and your adventure, this rooftop tent is the best choice for your long Overlanding trips. It provides unparalleled weather protection to make sure you stay dry and comfortable no matter what mother nature throws your way. All of the necessary hardware is included for simple no-hassle installation to most roof racks.

From now and till April 30, 2022, you have a great opportunity to save up to $200 on Overland products! Don’t wait and shop now at the best prices! Prices are already reduced.

Overland® - Nomadic 2 Extended Dark Gray Roof Top Tent

View attachment 29720
View attachment 29721
View attachment 29722
View attachment 29723
View attachment 29724

Features:

• Marine Grade 600D Rip-Stop Polyester Cotton Canvas Water Proof Body
  • 420D Polyester Oxford Waterproof Rain Fly
  • 110g Fade-less Gaze Breathable Windows
  • 3" High Density Foam Mattress with Quilted Cotton Cover
  • Insulated Base, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
  • Tubular Telescoping Ladder
  • Six Built In Storage Pockets
  • Storage Loft
  • Power Bank Pouch
  • Hand Held LED Light
I sleep walk and can just imagine breck my neck falling out of this.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I sleep walk and can just imagine breck my neck falling out of this.
Hey Al ,you were in the Navy. You,ve hear about swabby,s getting caught sleep walking and getting discharged ? I got caught TWICE and they never discharged me. Plus I was in a car wreck and had a cast on my leg up to my hip and they kept me. They kept me on the Indy. I never had a special job, Worked in production control and was good with long numbers and could find them fast... I was faster then the college grad ,.That went to the navy school for it. Hear I was a high school drop out and made a MASTER DEGREED ---look bad. THAT MADE MY DAY--****** OFF THE GRAD AND MADE ME HAPPIER.HAHA