Clay Bar?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
I dont know how many of you have ever heard or used a clay bar. I've used them before on my showcars, but usually they dont make a whole lot of visable difference, they just smooth out the paintjob. Well, I picked up a kit from Mothers' last weekend...this afternoon it got up to 45 here, so I figured I'd see what she could do for the 'bronc. Holy wah, what a difference!! The paint is totally a different color, with more metallic fleck popping out,and way shinier! Check it out!

mvc_026f.jpg

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Truck looks good. Is what you are talking about "Jewelers Rouge"? If so thats great stuff, I use it with aluminum.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
THe Bronco looks like new, man!!!

You guys still have snow piled up on the side of the road??? I thought it was Spring??? :lol:

OP
OP
F

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
Spring in the UP does not come until May :)

It's kind of like jewler's rouge, but actual a clay compound that you have to kneed. You use it with a spray ***** then follow up with a wax included in the kit.

07240.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23