Bronco Tailgate Disassembly Removal Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smafugula

Reaction score
Excellent video.Thanks for posting it! This will help me for sure with changing the tailgate on my '86 Bronco XLT; it's badly rusted at its bottom...
Hey man, dido. I have a 1986 Bronco XLT as well and it is rusted on the bottom too. My motor just went out the other day, just spins so its nice to see someone on here with similar circumstances.

Also thank you OP for posting! I am taking mine apart tomorrow

OP
OP
Broncosandpartsgarage

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Hey man, dido. I have a 1986 Bronco XLT as well and it is rusted on the bottom too. My motor just went out the other day, just spins so its nice to see someone on here with similar circumstances.

Also thank you OP for posting! I am taking mine apart tomorrow
Ford Bronco Tailgate Rebuild - Part 2 Reminder !!!

Smafugula

Reaction score
Ford Bronco Tailgate Rebuild - Part 2 Reminder !!!
watched your video earlier. Very well done and I was able to follow along with you step by step unlike the other videos on youtube. Good job.

Ended up watching a lot of your other videos too and wrote down some stuff so I wouldn't forget. I can appreciate your methodicalness and wanting to either stay OEM or be as close to Ford engineer spec as you can be.

OP
OP
Broncosandpartsgarage

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
watched your video earlier. Very well done and I was able to follow along with you step by step unlike the other videos on youtube. Good job.

Ended up watching a lot of your other videos too and wrote down some stuff so I wouldn't forget. I can appreciate your methodicalness and wanting to either stay OEM or be as close to Ford engineer spec as you can be.
Thanks. Basic videos but fun doing them.

Garyp

Reaction score
Thank you for the time and work to make this great tailgate rebuild video.
I rebuilt my 1980 Bronco tailgate last summer, and Part 2 really shows the detailed assembly.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo