Borla Or Bassani?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotLift

Reaction score
I'm close to buying an exhaust now and was wondering who is running what? Should I go Borla or Bassani? Anyone have a preference?

Gunner

Reaction score
yeah i have a preference it is flowmaster. when i think of borla i think of import race cars. i mean they do make a good product i just prefer flowmaster for my bronco. true dual of course.

sweepersrgr8

"GET ER DONE"
Reaction score
Flowmaster, you will Thank Yourself. Better sound and performance. Depending on where you are ....you my be abe to get a shop to bend your pipes cheaper than buying a whole kit.

404PageNotFound

Reaction score
I'm close to buying an exhaust now and was wondering who is running what? Should I go Borla or Bassani? Anyone have a preference?
www.bigexhaust.com

lots of specs and possiblities..

i prefer Gibson systems personally.

hawk2100n

Wants Overdrive
Reaction score
Both borla and bassani specialize in car exahust. that means that the sound wont be very meaty, compared to flowmaster. they are both( borla and bassani) good systems but the flomasters have great sound and are a good value.

OP
OP
G

GotLift

Reaction score
From what I've read Bassani makes a great system for the Bronco, but it is pricey. I know that Borla is popular with the mustang crowd and they all sound sweeeet! I haven't heard much for Flowmaster except that they trap alot of moisture in the muffler and begin to deteriorate fairly quickly. Anyone experience that? What kind of prices are you paying for Flowmaster and do they make a dual outlet or just a single outlet for the Bronco. By the way, I drive a 96' with a 351. Thanks for the advice.

Gunner

Reaction score
i have never heard that about flowmaster exhaust before. they trap moister and deteriorate quickly. well i can tell you this my beast spews water when i first start it up. and continues until she warms up. but that could be becasue of the dual straight pipes that i am running. but go to flowmasters web page dude and trust me they are the best for the cash.

sweepersrgr8

"GET ER DONE"
Reaction score
All exhaust systems collect moisture over night.

I have had a pair of Flow Masters on my Mustang for 9 years now,and I have only minimal surface rust.

My '91 trucks stock exhaust rusted through in 6 years, and I am not in a rust prone area.

Go with the Flow Masters...and they do have a single in/dual out for you bronco.

207racing

Reaction score
I have bassani's full system and it has a great sound and great performance. Best part, stainless steel front to back, should last very long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj