baddddd luck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebel offroad

Reaction score
*** was ford thinking when they put the back hatch on these things they SHOULD have put and opening back window so you dont always have to be using the back hatch Does anyone know of this and aftermaket window kits or hatches i cant get air moving and with no ac summer sucks

pattygook

Reaction score
chop your top

you'll get a pretty good breeze goin through there and it'll help your stability by lowering your center of gravity

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Some of the hatches came from the factory with glass that opened as well as the entire hatch . Dont see too many of them but they did make them . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pattygook

Reaction score
Yeah, mine comes with a hatch and a window that'll open. I did meet this guy once who had both of the gates and mixed and matched parts, and even made some of his own parts, but was left with a gate that opened and closed, but had a windshield wiper still attached to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula