BADASS WINTER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco_Blues

Reaction score
Guys and Gals, its been a while since ive posted. I had one **** of a run a few weekends ago, and no camera to shoot it. I did a crap load of damage to the Bronco, and she still kicked ass. I took her up a massive hill that was littered with logs and tree branches at about 30mph. Which, im sure you all know, is fun as ****. What I didnt know is that there is a 2 foot drop off at the top of the hill. I think I got some air. Everything in my truck flew, and landed hard. Thank god I straped in the subs before hand. We limped the whole 35 min ride home, and then the 20 min. ride to a transmission shop. I totalled the locker. Its housing failed, and it pretty much ate itsself. I also cracked both motor mounts, and bent a rim. I guess it showed me to know the trails better. But, the moral of the story is, no matter how bad you beat a horse, shell always get you home. After that, I dont think I will ever be affraid to go up a hill again. I still brag about it. But i give the Horse more credit than me. Any one else have a kickass winter story to share?

B_B

PS.

The Broncos new name is the "Wabash Cannon Ball". I dont know why, it just is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane