93 Bronco Wiper Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlkrumwiede

Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to take off the wiper arm assemblies to paint them, damn salt water. But i can't figure out how to get them off. Is there some trick or should i just mask off the area and paint them with out removing them? Anyhelp would be great.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Post a picture of your truck and put some in your member photo album.

The arms are held on to the pivot mechanism by a small clip at the base of the arm. Take something like a small screwdriver and move it out, don't try to completely remove it, it is part of the arm. You will see a small loop where you canput the screwdriver. Then you gently pry the arm off the pivot, it takes a little coordination brcause the spring loading of the arm works against you and since it probably hasn't been off on years may be a little tight. Sometimes you have to us a small pry bar to hook under the base of the arm and gently prt while holding the arm.

Good luck,

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23