4wheelin az

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lady_tigger

Her Toy and Loving it
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any clubs in phoenix that I might get in contact with that accually go out once in a while. I have met a few people that say they and their buddies go out all the time and be glad to have me along but they never seem to go anywhere.

I just want to have some fun and learn how to use my truck properly. Puddle stompping is fun but I want to climb stuff!!!!! Big Stuff!!!!! <)
cowboy.gif

One, I don't know how to do much, Cameros' dont climb anything, and two dont want to do it alone just in case. Any suggestions would help out alot. Thanks

93 bronco full size

Reaction score
hey i live in AZ and i go out every weekend to different places if you don't go out a lot a good place to start is butcher johns its not that hard and there are always lot of people there if you get stuck or something like that.

Crude dude

Reaction score
Had me confused for a moment...its Butcher Jones. There are a few clubs in Phoenix actually. Some are the occasional trail ride and some are more extreme. If you go down to Driven Auto on 35th Ave and talk to Randy or Tiffany they can tell you everything about any clubs or places to go to wheel. Great people! Are you new to Phoenix or new to wheeling?

wayprow09

Reaction score
Id go if I wasnt heading south for some wheelin. Theres a bunch of good trails out there. Hit up Slick Rock and Corral Hallow while your there.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Lots of trails out there.. I found if you start out with one buddy..you network with their buds. Then network with their buds buds.. eventually you got the luxury of 5 clubs lol

Just getting your foot in the door is the hard part. Like suggested, go to a shop that (any 4x4 special shop) and they'll point you in the right direction. Be friendly, and people will invite/lend a hand!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno