4 Barrel Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUDNUT

Reaction score
does anybody know if a bronco ever came factory w/ a 4 barrel intake. i'm pretty sure not. wasn't sure if baja series possibly did or not. anybody have any suggestion please let me know.

thanks,

mudnut racing

OP
OP
M

MUDNUT

Reaction score
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY THOUGHTS. I SEE THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF VIEWS BUT NO REPLIES. OR DID I ANSWERE MYSELF BY SAYING I DON'T THINK SO. I JUST THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE OUT HERE THAT NEW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE ISSUE THAN I DO(OF COURSE THAT'S NOT MUCH)

THANKS,

MUDNUT RACING :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

STLKIKN

Reaction score
Hey Mudnut...

no need to yell!! (cap lock...)

You are right about the 4bbl on the Stroppe Broncos.

That is (to the best of my knowledge) the only EB to come with one.

But they were not a factory prepped vehicle.

If you are looking for recommendations on what to use... it depends on what you are building and what you will be using it for.

Low, medium and high rise, single or dual plane. Cast iron, aluminum.

Anything that can be used on a 289 or 302 is available ...

OP
OP
M

MUDNUT

Reaction score
hey stlkin,

not yelln, just had cap locks on. just wandering, cause there is a class we run and it says no motor modifieds and just wandering if it was on any broncos that way we would have some grounds for running 4 barrel instead of a 2 barrel. thought maybe the stroupe baja was one that did. any input would help.

thanks,

mudnut racing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
clap.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23