2009 Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the 2009 Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally

Registration will open in May (crosses fingers)

I am anticipating some large numbers for the Bronco's this year and we need to keep an accurate count for how many rigs will be in attendance. This years Rally will still be held in the Prairie Creek Recreation (near Rocky Mountain House AB) area over the August Long Weekend July 31st - Aug 3rd. Remember that fullsize Bronco's, Early Bronco's and Bronco II's are eligable to be in attendance

The camping spot will be announced once trail selection is complete and I have a better idea as to how many Bronco's will be in attendance

Camping will still be free, and in the "fed for yourself" mentality. That means come prepared for no services (ie power hook ups or facilities).

I am also looking for anyone that is willing to offer some volunteer hours and help in the planning preperation of the rally.

If you are interested in helping at all with the 2009 Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me here or via email [email protected]

Cheers

Ileea Ozeroff

Event Organizer

2009 Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally

OP
OP
Miss Kitten

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2009 ROCKY MOUNTAIN BRONCO RALLY!!!!!

The dates of the Rally are July 31st, Aug 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and registration is open to all Fullsize Bronco, Early Bronco and Bronco II owners.

The event will be held near Rocky Mountain House Alberta. However this year the camping spot may be changing due to different trail selection

In order to secure your registration for the 2009 Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally here is what you need to do

1) Fill out all questions in the questionaire and post the answers to those questions in this thread Official 2009 Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally Thread

2) Email the same complete questionaire to ileea_78 @ hotmail.com (this is for printing purposes to keep track of everything)

3) In the email header make sure to include the phase "Registration for 2009 Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally" (to make sure i get every entry even if it goes into my junk folder)

Registration is still free as is camping. There will be no hooks up or facilities for the weekend so make sure to come prepared

QUESTIONAIRE:

1) What is the year of your bronco?

2) How much lift and what size of tires are you running?

3) Do you have a winch? If so what size?

3) How many tow points do you have front and rear?

4) What is your prefered terrain for wheeling?

5) What are you camping in for the weekend? ie: tent or trailer?

6) Will you be towing your bronco out or driving it?

7) How many guests are you expecting to bring with you?

8) How many years of Offroad driving experience do you have?

9) How far will you be travelling to attend the Bronco Rally?

10) Have you ever attended the Rocky Mountain Bronco Rally before?

11) What is your username and real name?

12) List any other mods that you have done to your Bronco.

D.Acaps

Reaction score
I know it is pretty early but I was wondering is anyone thinking about going on the Bronco Safari? Does anyone know what dates its going to be this year?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar