2007 Chile Challenge (21-24 Feb)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roadkill

Reaction score
The Las Cruces Four Wheel Drive Club in Las Cruces, New Mexico will be holding their anual "Chile Challenge" from 21-24 Feb. I just found out that I will be home on R&R leave at that time so I have already signed up. This will be the first time I have been to this event, but Las Cruces is my hometown and good stuff about this event. I have also seen favorable articles about past Chile Challenge's in a few magazines. In any event, I will be there. If anyone else on here happens to be there, it will give us a chance to put faces with names and have a few beers (or coffee's or soda's).

I'm not trying to organize a group event or anything, theres no way I would be able to do it right from overseas and I wouldn't want to be responsible for sending people to an unsuccesful event like the one that happened to some of you about a year or so ago. Just throwing the information out there in case anyone is in the area and interested in a little desert wheelin.

I have reserved a room for my wife and me at the hotel the club has lined up for the event. If anyone is going to be there, PM me and I will give you my cell phone number so we can link up when you get to Las Cruces.

Almost forgot :wacko: here is the link to the Las Cruces Four Wheel Drive Club website. It has all the information on the event.

http://lascrucesfourwheeldriveclub.com/

P.S. Sorry about the short time before the pre-registration deadline. I just found out a few days ago that I would be home for this event.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Reaction score
I will take pictures. I will be staying on the "easy" trails though, I can't risk breaking my truck and not making it back to Ft. Hood in time for my flight back to Iraq. (That would be bad for my career) I do plan on taking the "spectator run" on one of the days so I can watch the real badass's on the rocks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph