2" Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Koopa132

Reaction score
I am planning on adding a 2" suspension lift to my 92. Going to use add a leaves in the rear and coil spacers up front. Will I be able to bring it back into alignment if I only add the coil spacers up front, or do I need the additional camber/caster adjusters, drop steering arm, etc.?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Check the camber bushings you have now, from the factory. If they are the offset ones, you will have alignment problems with just the lift coils or spacers. I would rather install a 2" body lift or trim the fenders before using coil spacers. Only thing holding them in is the single clip at the top.

OP
OP
K

Koopa132

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, my plan is to add a 2" susp lift plus 2" body for 4" total. If the clip holding the spacers in looks weak I will fabricate something more rugged.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
That helps to know what you want to accomplish. My opinion, go with a 4" suspension lift, and stay away from the coil spacers and body lift altogether. The retaining clip I refered to is the one for the main coil spring, not the spacer.

Gunner

Reaction score
yes they are out there. i found a 4'' lift for $600. i am getting that along with the dual steering stablizers for $120. and i already got the 3'' body lift so i will be sitting 7'' higher than normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23