‘94 Bronco with 37”tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad6920

Reaction score
Will I be okay running 37 inch tires on 20 inch rims with stock axels? It has a 6 inch lift but I I don’t do any off-roading. Just want to make sure it can handle local driving. Thanks.

Jasgeer

Reaction score
Unless you increase the ratio of the gearing (front and rear) I would think it would be very ******* the transmission to start and accelerate. Keep in mind that the rolling diameter with 37 inch tires is in the range of 15-20% greater than with a stock sized tire. Braking will also be impaired. There is also the issue of the relatively small bolt circle for the lug nuts. Keep in mind that the Broncos had F150 axles compared to the HD F250/F350 ones.

Carnutt73

Reaction score
While the axles should be able to handle it I would recommend upgrading the ball joints on the TTB front as that will be the most likely weak point. I know a few people who run 37s on their broncos. The other problems that will happen are all as Jasgeer has pointed out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom