new toy... four door bronco.. :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiganblank1

Reaction score
I now have a new bronco. It is a 1993 c350 four door bronco. My old 89 is headed to my parents house. These things are sweet.

OP
OP
C

craiganblank1

Reaction score
That is one bad bronco. You ever wanna get rid of that soft top you let me know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It looks really clean. My parents are gonna take my 1989 bronco and keep working on it, so i'm glad it'll stay in the family also.

Tennessee Jed

Reaction score
I have never seen a Centurion with a soft top, dat would be kewl!

I am going to try and find one on the web.

I recently did that custom soft top install on a donor fiberglass shell. I get many second looks and "Dude thats a cool Bronco" comments at the parking lots.

I guess you will be switching forums now that you are an elite Centurion C350 owner!

from this:

logo.jpg

to this:

logo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

craiganblank1

Reaction score
I post on fourdoorbronco.com already, that is actually where I found it at, but i'll still be posting here too. There is a lot of cross over. If you find more of those tops let me know. i'd love to put one on it. A centurion with a soft top would be bad. I can't complain though. I picked this one up really cheap so i've been blessed.

OP
OP
C

craiganblank1

Reaction score
Oh.. If you're looking for a centurion come on over to fourdoorbronco.com. Anything that shows up on the web gets posted there. There are a few on there now mentioned under the for sale section. They cover all sources and relay them there.

Tennessee Jed

Reaction score
Oh.. If you're looking for a centurion come on over to fourdoorbronco.com. Anything that shows up on the web gets posted there. There are a few on there now mentioned under the for sale section. They cover all sources and relay them there.
I am thinking of my next batch of 2008 concept Bronco drawings: (They are still in draft mode)

2008_B_250_concept.jpg 2008_B_250_topless.jpg

Here are my my 2005's:

2005B-150.jpg

2005BroncoHard.jpg

2005BroncoSafari.jpg

2005BroncoSoft.jpg

OP
OP
C

craiganblank1

Reaction score
Haha. Draw us up some four door versions with convertible tops. Now that would be bad.... A brand new 09.... prolly only run us 50,000.00

fyreduck1921

Reaction score
Tennessee Jed, you and I may have a similar problem. I saw the way you referred to your Bronco in your post. When my last girlfriend left me, she said to me: "If you talked to me half as nice as you do your truck, you would be a keeper." I'm not sure what she meant by that... :huh:

stusainte

Reaction score
Tennessee Jed Thats a cool looking consepte Bronco I think it would look better with a older or even 90's front Good job though

FLA Moon Runner

Reaction score
Tennessee Jed Thats a cool looking consepte Bronco I think it would look better with a older or even 90's front Good job though
Couldn't agree more. I've been kickin around an idea in my head...... a local limo company has a 93 f350 stretch crewcab (6 doors) for sale now to make a bronco out of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula