LMC exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddiefishback

Reaction score
48-5568 CAT-BACK PERF DUAL EXHAUST SYS 1 319.95 319.95 In Stock

Just to let everyone know I had this installed on my 96 351w

This kit is made for a long bed so had to cut about 8 inches or so from the first pipe and had to do abit of tweaking to get under the trailer hitch. It sounds more quite than the Gibson I had on it until the resonators break down. Has a nice quite rumble nothing near obnoxious. It hangs about 3 inches below the rear bumper. Also you need to drill a hole for the o2 sensor which they didn't tell you in the instructions.

ex 1.jpg

ex 2.jpg

ex 3.jpg

new 031.JPG

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo,

Thanks for the review!

I'd like to add the Link (this post) to my broncolinks.com site, ok?

Xxxyank

Reaction score
How did it clear the gas tank? Do you think it could run around 33 gallon gas tank? or does the truck need a lift?

OP
OP
Eddiefishback

Eddiefishback

Reaction score
Sorry for getting back so late...was away for a week... It clears the 32 gallon tank with no problems...My issue was the trailer hitch . If I had no trailer hitch it would have been snug to the rear bumper. I have the 32 gallon tank. Sure if you want to use my post to reviews not a problem. And no you dont need a lift I am stock suspension

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22