WTB Coolant Temperature Gauge 1996 Bronco 5.8L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ablediver

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I'm looking to buy a coolant temperature gauge for a 1996 Bronco. Jeff's, NPD, and LMC don't have it . I've found it on eBay but can't get into the account system there. Appreciate the help.

Ablediver out.

Motech

Reaction score
Tough part to find for sure.

You may have better luck finding an entire used cluster. There are several on eBay of course, and a few on car-parts.com, a searchable, nationwide salvage yard network. I have used them with good success for many years, but have never gotten replies through their email request function. You'd need to call the dismantler directly

chrlsful

Reaction score
Kevin at
is a great guy, doing his thing out in UT
not far from Ogden and Provo/WY & NV in
the Great Basin (oOOHHoo, dry man). He is
a great resource to make other connections through
as he rebuilds all sorta guages, duz up the bronk clusters.
"Tell 'em Chad sent ya" !

OP
OP
A

ablediver

Reaction score
Tough part to find for sure.

You may have better luck finding an entire used cluster. There are several on eBay of course, and a few on car-parts.com, a searchable, nationwide salvage yard network. I have used them with good success for many years, but have never gotten replies through their email request function. You'd need to call the dismantler directly
Chrsful, Motech,

I appreciate the reply. I linked up with one of my suppliers (dismantlers [OBS Trucks only]). He's got a "working when pulled" unit for $75 plus shipping. I'll get in touch with him and get this going. Thanks for the referral.

Ablediver out

OP
OP
A

ablediver

Reaction score
Chrsful, Motech,

I appreciate the reply. I linked up with one of my suppliers (dismantlers [OBS Trucks only]). He's got a "working when pulled" unit for $75 plus shipping. I'll get in touch with him and get this going. Thanks for the referral.

Ablediver out
In the interim, I found these guys : ww.instrumentclusters.com in VA. They will pay UPS charges out and back. First, they'll do a bench test for $75. Then they will rebuild the entire instrument cluster for $200. I'll pull the entire cluster in the Fall and send it off to them . I'll send a report when I get it back.

Ablediver out

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno