Where Do You Guys Live?

paintballdude902

new bern north carolina 2.63 a gal

some people sell their truck to get a something with better mpg im selling a dakota for a bronco which is 4mpg city less than my dakota

screw u global warming i enjoy wearing t shirts and shorts all year

jsomedaysoon

obx aka Cape hatteras. the farthest point north carolina sticks out in the ocean. It was kind of a trip down memory lane looking at the people complaining about gas prices being up to 1.70 a gallon back in 04 haha. its almost back down to that here. Like 1.90 at the moment. lets hope it stays there.

jsomedaysoon

Greensboro NC. We just drop under $2, not by much buts it's a $1.99 now. $60 fill up. Anyone else close to Greensboro?
so far i think i'm the closest, I've been watching for fellow north carolinians for a while and they are few and far between. Do you ever go over to uwarries? Your alot closer than i am i was curious if it was all it was cracked up to be.

Bronc76

so far i think i'm the closest, I've been watching for fellow north carolinians for a while and they are few and far between. Do you ever go over to uwarries? Your alot closer than i am i was curious if it was all it was cracked up to be.
Amherst, va just north of lynchburg $1.85 per gal $-)

white night

Hi to all LOVE THE SITE

Coloma MI here that would be South West MI exit 39 on I94 got love the small towns

Foul Al

living in quakertown, bucks county, PA. looking for some grease monkeys in my area with trail knowledge.oh yeah, gas is @ $2.60 gal. gettin worse since NObama took over. mud hater...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarylJ91