What wheels fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Often times, you can get new wheels off craigslist with tires, for cheaper than buying a new set of tires! Or often times you can get a factory looking rim for cheaper than aftermarket rims. So question is, what newer vehicle wheels would fit on the bronco? Say 06 F150 wheels? I think Dodge wheels have the same bolt patter.. which I know about bolt patterns, but when it comes to "offset" I'm lost as all heck!

Seabronc

Reaction score
The newer wheels will not fit on the Bronco. The Bronco pattern is 5 x 5.5 inch and the newer 5 lug pattern is 5 x 135mm. You can buy aftermarket wheels with the 5 x 5.5 pattern from LMC Truck or have them custom cut.

Good luck,

:)>-

Chrish_jr

Reaction score
the 16 inch rim from a 97 dodge ram 1500 4x4 fits. I've had them on my bronco and my jeep at one point or another to test fitment. only issue on the bronco was wheel well issues, runs a bit too close to the back of the front fender.

Seabronc

Reaction score
the 16 inch rim from a 97 dodge ram 1500 4x4 fits. I've had them on my bronco and my jeep at one point or another to test fitment. only issue on the bronco was wheel well issues, runs a bit too close to the back of the front fender.
Interesting! Do you have any pictures of them mounted? By running close to the the wheel well, are you talking about the inside or the rear of the fender well?

:)>-

OP
OP
A

AdamDude04

Reaction score
I'd want to get the 17" offroad rims off the 01 Ram and slapped onto the Bronco. However I'd like to bedliner the rims (make em black) But yeah, the offset I think is a little off.

OP
OP
A

AdamDude04

Reaction score
that site, LMC, those black rims are $40 a peice here at the local discount tire shop. Look nearly exactly like my factory rims on my bronco, only mine are silver instead of black. I thought about those, but I figure if the Ram gets new shoes, wouldn't hurt to recycle some wheels. And I'm thinking of these wheels for the project bronco. The nice bronco is getting some nice two tone shoes with some goodyear dura-trac treds.

hammer down bronco

Reaction score
are the chrome modular wheels the ones that came on my bronco? and people have said the wheels on my truck are only 7.5 inchs wide is this true

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar