What is the best 3-4"lift kit for a 79 Bronco?

muddrivermike

Reaction score
Muddy, have you checked the prices with SPEEDY TIRES on the net? They are family owned business in Louisana and their prices is alot cheaper then hear. Check them out on the net.
They're already done. Being an pretty much ex auto mechanic. I have a shop i use that I can trust for things I dont want to do. I switched to heavy machinery about 10 years ago, which Is why Im no longer in the automotive shops. I like using local shops if I can. Builds a better relationship.

OX1

Reaction score
Thank you. That is exactly what I’m looking for. Nice rims. If you dont mind me asking, what brand are they?And also, I like your Bronco! That color combination is very clean looking.

Thanks, just finished up a year long re-fresh, per say

ProComp Extreme Alloys. They are cheap Chinese, but just went for first test drive, and they are smooth up through 60 so far.

They were $125 a couple months ago, now they are $152 (no inflation though, UGH!!!)

Can maybe try to get them to match price here, if anyone is really interested.

Sorry, those won't work for most. I converted to 8 lug, but you can get the same rim in 5 lug.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Just to give you an idea with the 2" lift. This is my new wheels/tires. 315/70R17's, which work out to 34.4" actual dia.
Fit no problem.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
Nice looking bronco.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drz196800