Webmasters Turn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dana here, 26/M/CA (age/***/location) got my start with the web stuff at Bronco Graveyard in 1999. I also built this truck while working there...

http://www.broncozone.com/70specs.htm

That truck is actually my 5th bronco though. At my innagural show I won Most Functional 4x4 at the Lima, OH Spring jamboree and Ken Brubaker from Petersons 4 Wheel and Off Road asked to shoot the truck for the magazine in a few weeks. Well, my ******** rolled it at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes just days before the shoot.

I grew up in Michigan near Bronco Graveyard and just moved to San Diego with my Finacee... no more snow for me :D/ I own http://webdesignsolutions.biz which is a full service web design and programming shop specializing in eCommerce. And no I don't know the chick on my website home page, just came with some stock photos that I purchased.

My New Years resolution is for Bronco Zone to rock!

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
haha - I'm 26 going on 40 though :-B

racerbo836

Reaction score
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy

kikenhorse

Motor Man
Reaction score
Good luck from this frozen Bronco owner here in Canada. I have really enjoyed the site and have posted a few questions and received some reasonable answers. By the way we do have snow--- lots of it--- about 4ft.

Good luck too with your Biz. too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar