Vac and choke help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jneeld

Reaction score
It is the thing on the end of the snorkel, the white thing on the side is the CWM, and the thing on the bottom of the A/CL BI MET.

The diagram of your vacuum system doesn't show them all thAt is why I included the small picture of the entire hookup.

:)>-

Update: Looking at the pictures, the A/CL BiMet is on the top of your air cleaner cover
Ok sorry I got confused. Earlier you said it was the thing on the snorkel. I guess miscommunication. So if I don't have a AIR BPV do I just cap the line coming off the TVS

Seabronc

Reaction score
Ok sorry I got confused. Earlier you said it was the thing on the snorkel. I guess miscommunication. So if I don't have a AIR BPV do I just cap the line coming off the TVS
If you don't have the Air Injection system, there is no reason to hook anything to the TVS.  Check your diagram and eliminate the T connectors that feed the Air Bypass Valve and TVS.

OP
OP
J

Jneeld

Reaction score
If you don't have the Air Injection system, there is no reason to hook anything to the TVS. Check your diagram and eliminate the T connectors that feed the Air Bypass Valve and TVS.

Ok will do.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Here is your vacuum diagram modified without the Air Inject system

VacDia1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics