Updating BroncoZones.com's look.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustanggarage

Reaction score
I am going to have the look of the site(theme) changed. I want to possibly add Broncos to the header that will rotate whenever you view a different part of the site and wanted to see if any of you would be willing to submit yours to add to the header?

The pics need to have just the Bronco in the pic, nothing in the way from plants, animals, or people. Try to get a high quality shot of it. When you do, post the pics in this thread and I will get a image guy to take the pics and create a new header image with a new logo aswell.

That leads me to another question. Instead of me hiring on a logo designer, do any of you guys want to tackle the new logo? Please let me know via PM or here.
My bronco wants to be included lol7F7EEAF3-E355-428F-B519-8E2BFB20E8E7.jpeg

Carnutt73

Reaction score
So what's the plans?
Well my plan is to make it an all around daily driver that's capable off road. I am planning on adding lockers and chromemoly axels plus a 347 small block. But first step is to get it to drive safely since anything over 10 mph it wants go everywhere but the way you want it to.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well my plan is to make it an all around daily driver that's capable off road. I am planning on adding lockers and chromemoly axels plus a 347 small block. But first step is to get it to drive safely since anything over 10 mph it wants go everywhere but the way you want it to.
Create a build thread when you start working on it! We need lots and lots of pictures and details when you do! :D

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ha! Not quite. Lots of time and elbow grease! Labor of love to keep it like that.
Did you do any repainting? Have you owned since new? Need the story behind this...create an intro thread about it if you havent already.

tim69

Reaction score
I am going to have the look of the site(theme) changed. I want to possibly add Broncos to the header that will rotate whenever you view a different part of the site and wanted to see if any of you would be willing to submit yours to add to the header?

The pics need to have just the Bronco in the pic, nothing in the way from plants, animals, or people. Try to get a high quality shot of it. When you do, post the pics in this thread and I will get a image guy to take the pics and create a new header image with a new logo aswell.

That leads me to another question. Instead of me hiring on a logo designer, do any of you guys want to tackle the new logo? Please let me know via PM or here.
E8747962-2F5C-402B-9FAE-F1BE3818E808.jpeg

husmann

Reaction score
Wow! That is clean!! Work in progress? Looks done to me! :p
It's in pretty good shape, but I'm finally getting it repainted soon. Will keep the original colors, but black out most everything else. I've had it since '97. Put a rebuilt engine in back in 2014, only has about 19k on it. 4" lift with remade TTB arms (Camburg Engineering). 4.10 gears, ARB lockers, Protofab bumpers, etc. You know how it is. Do we ever finish working on our babies? I'll post pics after it gets painted and all back together.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's in pretty good shape, but I'm finally getting it repainted soon. Will keep the original colors, but black out most everything else. I've had it since '97. Put a rebuilt engine in back in 2014, only has about 19k on it. 4" lift with remade TTB arms (Camburg Engineering). 4.10 gears, ARB lockers, Protofab bumpers, etc. You know how it is. Do we ever finish working on our babies? I'll post pics after it gets painted and all back together.
True we dont! Did you take pics of all work you did with it? If so, post up a build thread. I really enjoy reading though them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke