trail runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
My buddys always want me too lead the pack, is (humm) cause I am good on the trails(doubtful) , I have the biggest truck, have the map,,, or do they just wanna watch my mistakes , how does everybody else do this on trail runs, I know on striat out fire roads they are curtious and they let me go first cause I am top less and they are enclosed so the dust and such.....How do other runs go for others????

BBB

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
You can only be so lucky to be up front and not eat dust all day. At night its even better to be up front as visibility is less.

Plus you can rally and do what ever being up front. Getting stuck behind someone is not for me. It seems I can make new trails faster than most can go down the main trail... Not sure if that is a good thing but proably more of a I can't wait for these jokers kinda attitude...

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
when we head out i always force my bf out front

he tends to take the stupid route on the trails (the more difficult obstacles) so i can get lots of pictures while he plays around in crevises or climbs verticle walls

all four trucks that we head out with are on 44's so it's not so much of a matter of who's bigger, it's just the other three of us have way more body pannels then cody's buggy. so he can beat on his rig a bit more then we can lol

AdamDude04

Reaction score
I lead trail runs from the M&G location (Home Depot/Walmart/Target/Starbucks) to the trail head, usually between 45min to 2hrs away. At that point I fall back and let someone else lead LOL

Being the leader means you find the oops in the road.

Being in the middle means you have help infront, and behind you. If they want to continue, they gotta help move your truck ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom