Something different

Seabronc

Staff member
We should pick a time every night for everyone to hit up chat like at 10 Eastern 7 Pacific?
Not a bad time for me. Can't say I'll be there every night. but at least I will know when to expect someone there. Now fix my little smiley face. The one at the bottom of this post is supposed to be the guy with his fingers in the V peace sign :rolleyes: .

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow_D

Staff member
Not a bad time for me. Can't say I'll be there every night. but at least I will know when to expect someone there. Now fix my little smiley face. The one at the bottom of this post is supposed to be the guy with his fingers in the V peace sign :rolleyes: .
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> >-
Like this...

:)>-

wow I guess it is messed up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shadow_D

Staff member
I'm finally getting around to lifting Beast! :D/

I just need to get a little more work done in my garage and the project starts... *hopefully* this weekend.

I climbed under Beast yesterday to spray the bolts in preps for this and found the passenger side radius arm mount is rotted to just about nothing and cracked :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yardape

Haha like mine, my Bronc is about 3 inches taller than the door in my garage. And yes the Bronco is inside

Yardape

I can seat 5 Fat people including myself. Maybe that will lower it enough to get out. Haha. No i'm really not worried, I have 2 small 2500 pound winches I was considering mounting to the frame and attach the hook to the diffs and suck the suspension down. But thats worst case scenario. The part that bothers me is I want it another 6 to 8 inches higher. I have to do that outside.

Roadkill

Air out of tires is not my own idea. Saw it in Germany when a truck driver got his rig stuck under a railroad overpass on a very busy street. Polizie let the air of his tires and had him drive it out on flat tires.

Errofelon

What a great lookin piece, Swanny.

Do tell us the story. I, for one, would be very interested and Im sure others would, too.

Also, great to have you back with us actively. You have been missed.

AdamDude04

My truck doesn't even fit in my garage - Too long. Shorbed king cab full size pickup. But it has factory remote start so in winter I can warm it up and not bother with open/close of the garage button!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarylJ91