soft top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefy85

Reaction score
dose any one know where i can find a soft top for my 85 bronco but i want one were i can still have ppl sit the back set

thanx

beefy

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Might try a forum search, too. There is a slant-back style top. or try soft-tops.com

And there's always ebay or the classified forums for a used one.

OP
OP
B

beefy85

Reaction score
yea i looked at em and they didnt seem to comfortable for the ppl in the back and i wanna scare my friends who have never been offroading hehe and i dont think ill be gettin one untill summer they like 400 and up and i ran out of money fixin my bronco and buyin a new intake and cabr lol thanx though

Last edited by a moderator:

gopher

Reaction score
dose any one know where i can find a soft top for my 85 bronco but i want one were i can still have ppl sit the back setthanx

beefy

29246[/snapback]

im going to do the same thing to mine i found one at summit and bronco grave yard i think it was around 375$.

johnski

Reaction score
www.specialtytopco.com
29449[/snapback]

That's where I got mine. Only company that makes the safari style tops for our rigs. Here's mine rolled up. There's an 8 point cage in there, too. Didn't feel like crushing any passengers back there in a rollover, on or off road.

DSCN0914.JPG

OP
OP
B

beefy85

Reaction score
i wish i wouldnt off spent all of my money im running out of the green stuff and that peeny i planted in the spring still hasnt sprung a tree yet

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar